Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Lake Tahoe Unified School District
Welcome to the Online Student Enrollment for Lake Tahoe Unified School District. This website is the first step in the process to register a NEW STUDENT for school. Information about the student, such as emergency contacts, medical, and language information will be required.
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten (TK/K) pre-registration for the 2019-2020 school year begins online April 1, 2019. After online registration is complete, please contact the school of your attendance to schedule an appointment during the TK/K Roundup, April 29th through May 10th.
To be eligible for Kindergarten enrollment a child must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2019. If your child will be five years of age between September 1, 2019 and December 2, 2019, they qualify for Transitional Kindergarten (TK), a two year Kindergarten program located at Tahoe Valley Elementary School.
Upon completing the online registration process, please PRINT THE CONFIRMATION FORM. You will then need to SCHEDULE AN ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENT at your school of attendance and BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH YOU to your appointment:
- Enrollment Confirmation Form
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of California Residency (may include a mortgage statement/rental agreement or utility bill - gas, electric, or water)
- Student Health Status Form
- If your student is in TK or Kindergarten (or 1st grade & didn't attend Kindergarten), a physical and dental exam are required before the start of school and needs to be dated after your student is 4 years and 3 months old.
- If your student is in Grades 7-12, a copy of your student's transcript from his/her previous school of attendance is also required.
To get started, click the Enroll A New Student button below.If you would like to reprint or review students previously enrolled click the Login button.