Welcome to the Online Student Enrollment for Lake Tahoe Unified School District. This website is the first step in the process to register a NEW STUDENT for school. Information about the student, such as emergency contacts, medical, and language information will be required.
Students must be 5 on or before December 2, 2017, to register for TK/K. This means they must have been born on or before 12/2/2012. Student birthdates that fall between September 2nd and December 2nd will automatically be placed in the TK program, currently located at Tahoe Valley Elementary School.
Upon completing the online registration process, please PRINT THE CONFIRMATION FORM. You will then need to SCHEDULE AN ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENT at your school of attendance and BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH YOU to your appointment:
- Enrollment Confirmation Form
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of California Residency (may include a mortgage statement/rental agreement or utility bill - gas, electric, or water)
- Communication with the Nurse Form
- If your student is in TK or Kindergarten (or 1st grade & didn't attend Kindergarten), a physical and dental exam are required before the start of school and need to be dated after 2/28/2017
- If your student is in Grades 7-12, a copy of your student's transcript from his/her previous school of attendance is also required
To get started, click the Enroll A New Student button below.
If you would like to reprint or review students previously enrolled click the Login button.